Endace is the benchmark for 100% accurate packet-capture, Network Recording and Playback™ at high speed and is relied on by some of the world's biggest companies to monitor some of the fastest, most powerful networks on the planet.
Endace works with world leading organisations who rely on their products to help manage critical data networks.
Endace started as a New Zealand University research project in 2001 with the development of the DAG™ Data Capture Card. This quickly redefined the packet capture market, and gained a reputation as the gold standard for accurate, reliable packet capture.
Fifteen years on, Endace continues to set the benchmark for 100% accurate packet-capture, Network Recording and Playback™ at high speed. The EndaceProbe Analytics Platform is unique in the network security and analytics market. Endace’s network recording and visibility solutions are used by some of the world's biggest companies to monitor some of the fastest, most powerful networks on the planet.
Endace works with world leading organisations who rely on their products to help manage critical data networks. These include:
- Telcos and mobile carriers
- Banks and financial traders
- Global media and broadcast companies
- Healthcare organizations
- Web giants
- Governments and military
SOLUTIONS / PRODUCTS
Enterprise network recording and analytics - for Network-wide Packet Capture, Recording and Analytics Hosting.
Large enterprises use Endace’s scalable, high-speed, full-packet capture and analytics hosting platform to record an accurate history of activity on their networks. This Network History provides definitive, packet-level evidence for investigating and resolving security, network performance and application performance issues.
With access to a packet-level history of network activity, Security Operations (SecOps) analysts can examine the actual packets relating to a security alert and determine, conclusively, what happened. The result is a faster, more accurate response to security threats.
The EndaceFabric™ connects multiple EndaceProbe Analytics Platforms™ to provide a centrally-managed, centrally searchable recording fabric that can integrate with or host chosen analytics applications and scale to thousands of monitoring points.
EndaceProbe Analytics Platform allows users to:
- Save money - Consolidate the functions of multiple security and performance analytics appliances onto a common platform.
- Be agile - Deploy the analytics tools they want, where and when they want them, with no truck rolls.
- Be certain - Network History provides definitive evidence for fast, conclusive investigation of performance issues and security threats.
Other products and solutions include:
- Packet Capture Hardware for OEMs and System Builders
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Network Performance Monitoring
- High-Frequency Trading
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ENDACE
There are three main reasons why Endace products benefit customers, which you can highlight:
- Performance, Scalability and Reliability: 100% accurate packet capture recording and playback, industry-leading storage density, centralised management and extended lifetimes.
- Open Architecture: Endace’s products are designed to host and integrate with a wide range of commercial, open-source and custom analytics applications, so customers can choose the applications that suit their needs.
- Fusion Ecosystem: The Fusion Partner Program allows users to deploy, and integrate, analytics applications from the world's leading security and performance analytics companies
EndaceProbes provide 100% accurate Network Recording, while simultaneously hosting the customer’s choice of security and performance analytics applications. Hosted applications have high-speed access to both real-time and, using Playback™, to recorded Network History. This allows customers to:
- Quickly investigate network security and performance events and reach unambiguous conclusions with definitive, packet-level Network History integrated into all their tools.
- Reduce OPEX / CAPEX by consolidating system hardware and hosting multiple analytics applications on the same platform, all accessing a common source of 100% accurate, packet-level Network History.
- Deploy the analytics tools they want, where and when they want, without requiring a hardware truck roll.
HOW NEXTGEN HELPS AND SUPPORTS
NEXTGEN helps support Endace’s engagement with enterprise partners that are committed to helping their customers optimise business operations with the EndaceProbe Analytics Platform. NEXTGEN offers knowledge and expertise to partners and customers from the start of the sales process and beyond.