At NEXTGEN, we value people and relationships.
We have a "One Team" spirit, we work collaboratively, communicate openly and listen with empathy.
People that match our culture have personalities, a drive to succeed and a passion to learn and grow.
They are punctual, accountable, optimistic, nimble, friendly and are team players prepared to get involved.
We are very proud of our team and its diversity with more than 25 flags represented!
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About NEXTGEN Group
NEXTGEN Group New Zealand is a vibrant enterprise software distributor that is passionate about adding value to every step of the distribution lifecycle. We think differently about distribution and pride ourselves on being easy to do business with and we’re always looking for ways to add value in our conversations, events and operations. There’s one core value that works alongside our operational excellence – a commitment to relationships. We work hard at our relationships with the channel and vendors as well as our own employees. Building a great culture with more intimate relationships underpins how we conduct ourselves within the market, how we select and support our people. Our recruitment mantra is to hire for attitude; teach for skills. We never take relationships for granted and Integrity is the foundation building block of all our business and personal relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 1-2 years experience working in a sales and marketing orientated role supporting high growth software vendors in data management and cyber security. Be part of a young, dynamic working culture within an office situated conveniently in Parnell.
With your attention to detail, excellent communications skills and previous sales and marketing administrative experience, we are looking for a committed individual who can support, manage and assist in growth across several vendors. To be great in this role you will have good communication skills, will be happy to pick up the phone and have a conversation and enjoy working collaboratively with our Vendor Managers on sales quotations, coordinating events, promotions and demand generation campaigns.
As a software sales and marketing coordinator you will be:
- Working with some of our most established Vendors to provide first class sales, administrative support to the existing and prospective channel community.
- Providing quotations to our channel partners in a timely and professional manner.
- Administering all required Vendor Portals including deal registration and opportunity management.
- Fielding customer inbound inquiries (from existing clients and new prospects).
- Maintaining Salesforce.com
- Reporting using Excel.
Key attributes required for this role:
- Strong customer focus with an excellent eye for detail and a sense of urgency to achieve results.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent communication skills including both written and phone manner.
- The ability to take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision.
- High level organizational skills are crucial with excellent time management and the ability to prioritize activities.
Additional skills or experience
- Telephone sales experience would be advantageous.
- A software licensing background would be advantageous.
- A background or interest in emerging technology cloud infrastructure, software development or products will also be considered.
This is a great opportunity for a junior team member who is wanting to move into an organization with growth and career opportunities that can be pursued.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter to your CV and upload in .pdf format to email@example.com
Please note: we can only accept applications from people with the right to work full-time in New Zealand.